Jayson Tatum will look to make an impact for the Boston Celtics in the 2022 NBA Playoffs when they square off against the Miami Heat at 8:30 PM ET on Tuesday. Tatum posts a team-best 26.9 points per contest. He is also putting up 8.0 rebounds and 4.4 assists, shooting 45.2% from the field and 35.3% from downtown with 3.0 made 3-pointers per contest (eighth in league).
In this piece, we’ll dig into Tatum’s stats and trends to help you find the top picks among his prop bets for this contest.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Jayson Tatum Prop Bets (May 17)
Tatum Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 29.5-point total set for Tatum on Tuesday is 2.6 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- Tatum has appeared in 93 games this season, totaling more than 29.5 points in 34 of them.
- Tatum is 39-for-87 at going over his points prop total this season.
- Tatum has averaged 3.0 made three-pointers per game, 0.5 fewer than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (3.5).
- Tatum has made more than 3.5 threes in 35 of his games so far this season.
- The Heat are the third-best defensive squad in the league, allowing 104.9 points per game.
Tatum Vs Heat
Bet On Celtics Vs Heat
Powered By Data Skrive using data from