Jayson Tatum and the Boston Celtics will be matching up against the Atlanta Hawks at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday. Tatum is tops on his team in points per contest (23.5), and also puts up 8.5 rebounds and 3.4 assists. At the other end, he averages 0.9 steals and 0.9 blocks.
In this article, we take a look at all of Tatum’s prop bets available for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Jayson Tatum Prop Bets (November 17)
Tatum Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 25.5-point total set for Tatum on Wednesday is 2.0 more points than his season scoring average.
- Tatum has played 14 games this season, scoring more than 25.5 points in five of them.
- Tatum has gone up against a points prop bet in 14 games this season, and he’s exceeded the total four times.
- Tatum’s 2.6 made three-pointers per game is 0.1 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (2.5).
- Tatum has finished five games this season with more than 2.5 made three pointers.
- On defense, the Hawks have given up 110.2 points per game, which is 24th-best in the league.
Tatum Vs Hawks (2020-21)
Bet On Celtics Vs Hawks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from