Jayson Tatum and the Boston Celtics play the Brooklyn Nets on Thursday. Here’s how Tatum’s performance has impacted his individual statistic prop bets during the 2020-21 season.
Jayson Tatum Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Tatum has played in 31 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 26 of them.
- Tatum’s 24.9 points per game average is 0.4 points higher than Thursday’s over/under.
- In 61.3% of his matchups this season (19 of 31 games) Tatum has scored more than 24.5 points.
- Tatum’s points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop bet average (26 points) by 1.1 points.
- Tatum has hit the points over in 14 of 26 opportunities (53.8%).
- Tatum has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (26 points) in 51.6% of his games (16 out of 31 games).
- Opponents of the Nets have scored 116.1 points per game this season, the fourth-most against any NBA team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Tatum has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 26 times this season.
- Tatum’s points, rebounds and assists combined average is 36.5, which is the same as his prop bet over/under for Thursday’s game (36.5).
- In 54.8% of his games (17 out of 31) Tatum has gone over his PRA prop bet totals in Thursday’s game.
- Tatum’s PRA average (36.5) is 1.7 lower than his average prop bet over/under (38.2).
- In just 10 out of 26 chances this season (38.5%), Tatum has hit the over on his PRA prop bets.
- In 51.6% of his matchups this year (16 of 31 contests), Tatum covered his average PRA over/under (38.2).
Last 10 Games
Tatum vs the Nets
Bet on the Celtics vs the Nets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from