NFL play in Week 9 will see the Miami Dolphins and Jaylen Waddle take on the Houston Texans at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. Below, we break down Waddle’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the top bets for this matchup.
Jaylen Waddle Week 9 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Waddle’s Game-by-Game Stats
Jaylen Waddle Receiving Trends Vs. Houston Texans
- The Texans have the NFL’s 17th-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 266.3 yards per game through the air.
- Waddle is averaging 51.6 receiving yards per game, 5.9 less than the over/under of 57.5 set for Sunday’s outing.
- Waddle has put up more than 57.5 receiving yards in four out of eight games this season (50.0%).
- Waddle’s season average of 51.6 receiving yards per game is 2.5 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 54.1.
- Waddle has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in 28.6% of his games (two times in seven games).
- At 1.9 passing TDs conceded per game, the Texans defense is ranked 22nd in the league.
- Waddle has caught a touchdown pass twice this year, out of eight games played, and had multiple TD receptions once.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 5, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jaylen Waddle or the Miami Dolphins at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Dolphins Vs. Texans Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from