Week 6 NFL action will see Jaylen Waddle and the Miami Dolphins take on the Jacksonville Jaguars at 9:30 AM ET on Sunday In this article, we dig into all of Waddle’s prop bets set for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best bets and top trends ahead of this outing.
Jaylen Waddle Week 6 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Waddle’s Game-by-Game Stats
Jaylen Waddle Receiving Trends Vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- The 296.0 passing yards the Jaguars yield per game makes them the NFL’s 26th-ranked pass defense this season.
- Waddle is averaging 46.2 receiving yards per game, 8.3 fewer than the over/under of 54.5 set for Sunday’s outing.
- Waddle has put up more than 54.5 receiving yards twice in five games this season (40.0%).
- Waddle has put up 4.3 less receiving yards per game (46.2) than the average over/under he’s had set, 50.5.
- Waddle has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards twice in five games this year (40.0%).
- The Jaguars’ defense is 10th in the league, conceding 1.4 passing touchdowns per game.
- In one of five games this year, Waddle has a receiving touchdown. But he has no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of October 17, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jaylen Waddle or the Miami Dolphins at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Dolphins Vs. Jaguars Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from