NFL action in Week 4 will see the Miami Dolphins and Jaylen Waddle match up against the Indianapolis Colts at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. In this piece, we’ll break down Waddle’s stats and trends to help you pick out the best bets among his prop bets for this outing.
Jaylen Waddle Week 4 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Waddle’s Game-by-Game Stats
Jaylen Waddle Receiving Trends Vs. Indianapolis Colts
- The Colts are giving up 243.0 passing yards per game this season, the NFL’s 11th-ranked pass defense.
- Waddle’s 55.7 receiving yards per game average is 7.7 more than his prop bet total for Sunday’s outing (48.0).
- In two out of three games this season (66.7%), Waddle has put up over 48.0 receiving yards.
- Waddle’s season average of 55.7 receiving yards per game is 1.2 more than the average over/under of his prop bets, 54.5.
- Waddle has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards twice in three games this year (66.7%).
- At 3.0 passing TDs allowed per game, the Colts defense is ranked 30th in the league.
- Waddle has had a receiving touchdown in one of three games this season, but has no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of October 3, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jaylen Waddle or the Miami Dolphins at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Dolphins Vs. Colts Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from