NFL play in Week 3 will see the Miami Dolphins and Jaylen Waddle take on the Las Vegas Raiders at 4:05 PM ET on Sunday. Let’s take a look at Waddle’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this contest to help you pick out your best bets.
Jaylen Waddle Week 3 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Waddle’s Game-by-Game Stats
Jaylen Waddle Receiving Trends Vs. Las Vegas Raiders
- The 265.0 yards per game the Raiders are giving up through the air makes them the NFL’s 16th-ranked pass defense.
- Waddle averages 54.5 receiving yards per game, 9.0 more than the over/under of 45.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- Waddle has totaled more than 45.5 receiving yards in all two games this season.
- Waddle’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 59.0 per game. He is averaging 4.5 fewer per game than that average.
- In one of his two games this season (50.0%), Waddle has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- The Raiders’ defense is eighth in the league, conceding 1.0 passing touchdowns per game.
- Waddle has had a receiving touchdown in one of two games this year, but has no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 26, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jaylen Waddle or the Miami Dolphins at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Dolphins Vs. Raiders Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from