Jaylen Waddle and the Miami Dolphins will take the field against the New York Jets at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday in Week 11 of the 2021 NFL season. Let’s take a look at Waddle’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this outing to help you pick out your best bets.
Jaylen Waddle Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Waddle’s Game-by-Game Stats
Jaylen Waddle Receiving Trends Vs. New York Jets
- The 299.3 passing yards the Jets give up per game makes them the NFL’s worst pass defense this season.
- Waddle’s 55.7 receiving yards per game average is 4.8 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s outing (60.5).
- In five of 10 games this season (50.0%), Waddle has totaled more than 60.5 receiving yards.
- Waddle’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 55.7 per game, which is the same as his season average.
- Waddle has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in three of his nine games (33.3%).
- The Jets have surrendered 15 touchdowns through the air (1.7 per game). They are 17th in the league in that category.
- Waddle has had a receiving touchdown in two of 10 games this year, and scored multiple receiving TDs once.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jaylen Waddle or the Miami Dolphins at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Dolphins Vs. Jets Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from