Jaylen Brown has several prop bets set for Friday’s matchup between his Boston Celtics and the Minnesota Timberwolves. Here’s a breakdown of his points and three-pointer props as it relates to the totals the books have set for him in this game against the Timberwolves.
Jaylen Brown Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Brown has played in 48 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 38 of them.
- Friday’s scoring over/under for Brown is set at 23.5 points. That’s 0.8 fewer points than his season average of 24.3.
- In 28 of 48 games this season (58.3%) Brown has scored more than 23.5 points.
- Brown’s average points prop bet this season has been set at 23.6 points, which he’s outscored by 0.7 points on average this year.
- Brown has hit the over on his point totals in 23 chances (60.5%) out of 38 opportunities.
- In 28 of 48 contests this season (58.3%), Brown scored more than his average points over/under of 23.6.
- Opponents of the Timberwolves have scored 117.2 points per game this season, the third-most against any NBA team.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Brown has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set 35 times this season.
- Brown has averaged 2.7 made three-pointers per game, 0.2 more threes than his over/under in Friday’s game (2.5).
- In 52.1% of his games this year (25 of his 48 contests), Brown has made more than 2.5 threes.
- Brown’s average made three-pointer prop bet over/under is 2.4. He has knocked down 0.3 more three-pointers per game than that average.
- Brown has gone over on his made three-pointer prop bets in 18 of his 35 opportunities (51.4% of his contests).
- In 25 of 48 games (52.1%), Brown has made more threes than his 2.4 average prop bet total.
- Opponents of the Timberwolves have made 12.4 three-pointers per game this season, the 19th-most against any NBA team.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Celtics vs the Timberwolves
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from