Jaylen Brown’s Boston Celtics square off against the New Orleans Pelicans on Monday. Brown has multiple prop bets set for the matchup. Here is an analysis of his points and assists prop bets for this game.
Jaylen Brown Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Brown has had a points prop bet set in 36 of the 43 games he has played this season.
- Monday’s scoring over/under for Brown is set at 23.5 points. That’s 1.0 fewer point than his season average of 24.5.
- In 26 of 43 games this season (60.5%) Brown has scored more than 23.5 points.
- Brown’s average scoring over/under this season has been set at 23.6 points, which he’s outscored by 0.9 points on average this year.
- Brown has hit the over on his point totals in 22 chances (61.1%) out of 36 opportunities.
- In 26 of 43 contests this season (60.5%), Brown scored more than his average points over/under of 23.6.
- The Pelicans’ opponents are racking up 114.8 points per game, which is the sixth-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
Assists Prop Insights
- Brown has had an assists prop bet set in 30 of the 43 games he has played this season.
- Brown’s year-long assist average — 3.7 per game — is 0.2 assists higher than Monday’s assist prop bet total (3.5).
- Brown has had more than 3.5 assists in 22 out of 43 games this season (51.2%).
- Brown has averaged 3.7 assists per game, 0.4 more per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 3.3.
- Brown has dished out 3.3 or more assists (his average assist prop over/under) in 22 of 43 of his games (51.2%).
- Teams are compiling 26.5 assists per game against the Pelicans this season, the fourth-most given up by a squad.
Last 10 Games
Brown vs the Pelicans
Bet on the Celtics vs the Pelicans
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from