Jaylen Brown will take the court on Friday when his Boston Celtics match up against the Sacramento Kings. To help bettors looking for an edge on how to bet Brown’s prop bets, we take a deeper look at his points and made three-pointer props for this matchup.
Jaylen Brown Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Brown has played in 37 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 30 of them.
- Brown has racked up 24.5 points per game in the 2020-21 season, which equals Friday’s points prop total.
- 20 times this season (out of 37 total games — 54.1%) Brown has scored more than 24.5 points.
- Brown’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop bet average (23.6 points) by 0.9 points.
- Brown has gone over the point total in 60% of his opportunities (18 of 30 chances).
- Brown’s season-long points prop bet average is 23.6 points, a figure he’s eclipsed 22 out of 37 contests (59.5%).
- The Kings’ opponents are scoring 120.0 points per game, which is the second-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Brown has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set in 27 of the 37 games he has played this season.
- Brown’s 2.3 made three pointers per game is 0.8 more threes than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- Brown has knocked down more than 1.5 threes in 73% of his games this season (27 of 37 contests).
- Brown has knocked down 0.2 fewer three-pointers in 2020-21 than his average prop bet total of 2.5.
- Brown has gone over on his made three-pointer prop bets in only 10 of his 27 chances (37% of his contests).
- In only 15 of 37 games (40.5%), Brown has made more threes than his 2.5 average prop bet total.
- The Kings’ opponents are averaging 13.1 three-point shots per game, which is the 10th-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Last 10 Games
Brown vs the Kings
Bet on the Celtics vs the Kings
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from