Here’s a look at the points and the combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) prop bets set for Brown when his Boston Celtics take the court against the Utah Jazz on Tuesday.
Jaylen Brown Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Brown has had a points prop bet set in 28 of the 35 games he has played this season.
- Tuesday’s scoring over/under for Brown is set at 21.5 points. That’s 2.8 fewer points than his season average of 24.3.
- In 21 of 35 games this season (60%) Brown has scored more than 21.5 points.
- Brown’s average points prop this season has been set at 23.6 points, which he’s outscored by 0.7 points on average this year.
- Brown has hit the over on his point totals in 16 chances (57.1%) out of 28 opportunities.
- In 20 of 35 games this season (57.1%), Brown scored more than his average points over/under of 23.6.
- Opponents of the Jazz have put up 108.2 points per game this season, the 26th-most against any NBA squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Brown has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 28 times this season.
- Brown combines to average 33.7 points, rebounds and assists, 3.2 more than his prop bet PRA total for Tuesday’s game (30.5).
- Brown has hit the over on his PRA prop bet over/under for Tuesday’s game in 24 of 35 games (68.6%).
- Brown’s PRA average (33.7) is 0.6 higher than his average prop bet total (33.1).
- In just 46.4% of his opportunities this year (13 of 28), Brown has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In only 42.9% of his matchups this season (15 of 35 contests), Brown covered his average PRA over/under (33.1).
Last 10 Games
Brown vs the Jazz
Bet on the Celtics vs the Jazz
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from