Jaylen Brown and the Boston Celtics play the Memphis Grizzlies on Monday. Here’s how Brown’s performance has impacted his individual statistic prop bets during the 2020-21 season.
Jaylen Brown Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Brown has played in 39 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 32 of them.
- Brown has scored 24.6 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 0.9 points fewer than Monday’s over/under.
- In 43.6% of his matchups this season (17 of 39 games) Brown has scored more than 25.5 points.
- Brown’s season scoring average of 24.6 is 1.0 point higher than his 23.6 average points over/under.
- Brown has hit the points over in 19 of 32 opportunities (59.4%).
- Brown has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (23.6 points) in 59% of his games (23 out of 39 contests).
- Teams are scoring 110.6 points per game against the Grizzlies this season, the 21st-most allowed by a team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Brown has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 32 of the 39 games he has played this season.
- Brown combines to average 34.0 points, rebounds and assists, 2.5 less than his prop bet PRA total for Monday’s game (36.5).
- In 33.3% of his games (13 out of 39) Brown has exceeded his PRA prop bet over/under in Monday’s game.
- Brown has a season-long PRA average (34.0) that’s 0.9 higher than his average PRA prop bet total (33.1).
- In half of his games this year Brown has gone over his PRA prop bets.
- In only 46.2% of his matchups this year (18 of 39 games), Brown covered his average PRA over/under (33.1).
Last 10 Games
Brown vs the Grizzlies
Bet on the Celtics vs the Grizzlies
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from