Jaylen Brown and the Boston Celtics play the Milwaukee Bucks on Friday. Here’s how Brown’s performance has impacted his individual statistic prop bets during the 2020-21 season.
Jaylen Brown Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Brown has played in 41 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 34 of them.
- Brown’s 24.7 points per game average is 1.2 points greater than Friday’s over/under.
- In 61% of his matchups this season (25 of 41 games) Brown has scored more than 23.5 points.
- Brown’s season scoring average of 24.7 is 1.1 points higher than his 23.6 average points over/under.
- Brown has hit the points over in 21 of 34 opportunities (61.8%).
- Brown has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (23.6 points) in 61% of his games (25 out of 41 games).
- Opponents of the Bucks have scored 112.6 points per game this season, the 12th-most against any NBA squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Brown has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 34 of the 41 games he has played this season.
- Brown’s points, rebounds and assists combined average is 34.3, which is 1.8 more than his prop bet over/under for Friday’s game (32.5).
- In 58.5% of his games (24 out of 41) Brown has exceeded his PRA prop bet over/under in Friday’s game.
- Brown has a season-long PRA average (34.3) that’s 1.2 higher than his average PRA prop bet total (33.1).
- In 18 out of 34 chances this year (52.9%), Brown has hit the over on his PRA prop bets.
- In just 48.8% of his matchups this season (20 of 41 contests), Brown covered his average PRA over/under (33.1).
Last 10 Games
Brown vs the Bucks
Bet on the Celtics vs the Bucks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from