Jaylen Brown will hope to make a difference for the Boston Celtics when they play the Washington Wizards at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. Brown posts 23.6 points, 6.1 rebounds and 3.3 assists per contest. Defensively, he posts 1.0 steals and 0.3 blocks.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Brown’s stats and trends to help you pick out the best picks among his prop bets for this contest.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Jaylen Brown Prop Bets (April 3)
Brown Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 23.6 points Brown has scored per game this season is 1.9 fewer than his prop total set for Sunday (25.5).
- In the 78 games he’s appeared in this season, Brown’s point total has gone over 25.5 points 28 times.
- Brown has exceeded his points prop total 32 times this season (in 61 games with such a prop).
- Brown has averaged the same amount of three-pointers per game as his over/under on Sunday (2.5).
- Brown has connected on more than 2.5 threes in 30 of his 78 games so far this season.
- The Wizards give up 111.3 points per game, 15th-ranked in the league.
Brown Vs Wizards
Bet On Celtics Vs Wizards
Powered By Data Skrive using data from