Jaylen Brown and his Boston Celtics teammates face the Golden State Warriors in the 2022 NBA playoffs at 9:00 PM ET on Monday. Brown is averaging 23.6 points, 3.5 assists and 6.1 rebounds per contest.
If you’re trying to place a bet on Brown’s props, we take a look at all of his set ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Jaylen Brown Prop Bets (June 13)
Brown Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 23.5-point total set for Brown on Monday is 0.1 fewer points than his per-game scoring average.
- Brown’s point total has gone over 23.5 points 43 times through the 104 games he’s appeared in this season.
- So far this season, Brown is 41-for-87 at scoring more than the total set for his points prop.
- Brown’s 2.5 made three-pointers per game is the same as his over/under on Monday.
- Brown has made more than 2.5 threes in 41 of his games so far this season.
- Defensively, the Warriors are ranked fourth in the league, conceding 105.5 points per game.
Brown Vs Warriors
Bet On Celtics Vs Warriors
Powered By Data Skrive using data from