Jaylen Brown and his Boston Celtics teammates take on the Miami Heat in the 2022 NBA playoffs at 8:30 PM ET on Friday. Brown is posting 23.6 points, 3.5 assists and 6.1 rebounds per game.
Let’s examine all of Brown’s prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Jaylen Brown Prop Bets (May 27)
Brown Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Friday’s over/under for Brown is 24.5 points. That’s 0.9 more than his season average of 23.6.
- Brown’s point total has exceeded 24.5 points 37 times in the 98 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Brown has gone up against a points prop bet in 81 games this season, and he’s hit the over 40 times.
- Brown has averaged 2.5 made three-pointers per game, 1.0 fewer than his over/under in Friday’s game (3.5).
- Brown has 19 games this season with more than 3.5 made threes.
- The Heat give up 104.9 points per game, third-ranked in the league.
Brown Vs Heat
Bet On Celtics Vs Heat
Powered By Data Skrive using data from