The Boston Celtics, including Jaylen Brown, hit the court against the Miami Heat at 8:30 PM ET on Saturday in the 2022 NBA Playoffs. Brown is putting up 23.6 points, 3.5 assists and 6.1 rebounds per contest.
Below, we break down Brown’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the best wagers for this matchup.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Jaylen Brown Prop Bets (May 21)
Brown Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Brown’s 23.6 points per game average is 0.1 points higher than Saturday’s over/under.
- Through 95 games this season, Brown has totaled more than 23.5 points 38 times.
- Brown has gone up against a points prop bet in 78 games this season, and he’s gone over 38 times.
- Brown has averaged the same amount of three-pointers per game as his over/under on Saturday (2.5).
- Brown has made more than 2.5 treys in 37 of his 95 games so far this season.
- Conceding 104.9 points per game, the Heat are the third-ranked squad in the league defensively.
Brown Vs Heat
Bet On Celtics Vs Heat
Powered By Data Skrive using data from