Jaylen Brown and his Boston Celtics teammates take the court against the Miami Heat in the 2022 NBA playoffs at 8:30 PM ET on Thursday. Brown is averaging 23.6 points, 3.5 assists and 6.1 rebounds per contest.
With prop bets available for Brown in this outing, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Jaylen Brown Prop Bets (May 19)
Brown Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 23.5 points prop bet set for Brown on Thursday is 0.1 fewer points than his scoring average on the season (23.6).
- Brown’s point total has gone over 23.5 points 37 times through the 94 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Brown has exceeded his points prop total 37 times this season (in 77 games with such a prop).
- Brown’s 2.5 made three-pointers per game is equal to his over/under on Thursday.
- Brown has made more than 2.5 three pointers in 36 of his games so far this season.
- Allowing 104.9 points per game, the Heat are the third-ranked squad in the NBA on defense.
Brown Vs Heat
Bet On Celtics Vs Heat
Powered By Data Skrive using data from