The Boston Celtics, including Jaylen Brown, take on the Milwaukee Bucks at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday. Brown puts up 23.6 points, 6.1 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game, shooting 47.3% from the floor and 35.8% from downtown with 2.5 made 3-pointers per contest.
In this article, we break down all of Brown’s prop bets available for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Jaylen Brown Prop Bets (May 3)
Brown Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 23.6 points Brown has scored per game this season is 0.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under set for Tuesday (24.5).
- Through 87 games this season, Brown has totaled more than 24.5 points 32 times.
- Brown has gone up against a points prop bet in 70 games this season, and he’s exceeded the total 33 times.
- Brown has hit 2.5 three-pointers per game, which equals his over/under on Tuesday.
- Brown has 32 games this season with more than 2.5 made treys.
- Defensively, the Bucks are ranked 20th in the NBA, giving up 112.1 points per game.
Brown Vs Bucks
Bet On Celtics Vs Bucks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from