Jaylen Brown will hope to make a difference for the Boston Celtics when they square off against the Milwaukee Bucks at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. Brown puts up 23.6 points, 6.1 rebounds and 3.5 assists per contest, shooting 47.3% from the floor and 35.8% from downtown with 2.5 made 3-pointers per contest.
If you’re trying to place a bet on Brown’s props, we break down all of his set ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Jaylen Brown Prop Bets (May 1)
Brown Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 23.5 points prop bet set for Brown on Sunday is 0.1 fewer points than his season scoring average (23.6).
- In the 86 games he’s appeared in this season, Brown’s point total has exceeded 23.5 points 33 times.
- So far this season, Brown is 33-for-69 at hitting the over on the total set for his points prop.
- Brown has hit 2.5 three-pointers per game, the same as his over/under on Sunday.
- Brown has connected on more than 2.5 threes in 31 of his 86 games so far this season.
- Defensively, the Bucks are ranked 20th in the NBA, giving up 112.1 points per contest.
Brown Vs Bucks
Bet On Celtics Vs Bucks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from