Jaylen Brown and the Boston Celtics play the Houston Rockets on Sunday. Here’s how Brown’s performance has impacted his individual statistic prop bets during the 2020-21 season.
Jaylen Brown Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Brown has had a points prop bet set in 27 of the 34 games he has played this season.
- Brown has averaged 24.4 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 2.9 points greater than Sunday’s points prop total.
- 20 times this season (out of 34 total games — 58.8%) Brown has scored more than 21.5 points.
- Brown’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop average (23.7 points) by 0.7 points.
- Brown has gone over the point total in 55.6% of his opportunities (15 of 27 chances).
- Brown’s season-long points prop bet average is 23.7 points, a figure he’s covered 19 out of 34 contests (55.9%).
- Teams are averaging 113.2 points per game against the Rockets this season, the ninth-most allowed by a team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Brown has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 27 of the 34 games he has played this season.
- Brown has averaged 34.0 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 2.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (31.5).
- In 23 of 34 games (67.6%) Brown has gone over his PRA prop bet over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Brown’s season-long PRA average (34.0) is 0.8 higher than his average PRA over/under — 33.2.
- Brown has gone over on his PRA prop bets just 48.1% of the time this year (13 of 27 opportunities).
- In just 15 of 34 contests this season (44.1%) Brown covered his average PRA over/under (33.2).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Celtics vs the Rockets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from