Jaylen Brown and Boston play the Brooklyn Nets on Thursday. Prop bettors will wonder how Brown has performed compared to posted prop totals. Below we take a deep dive into his points and three-pointers made props for this matchup.
Jaylen Brown Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Brown has had a points prop bet set in 26 of the 33 games he has played this season.
- Brown has averaged 24.7 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 1.2 points more than Thursday’s over/under.
- 19 times this season (out of 33 total games — 57.6%) Brown has scored more than 23.5 points.
- Brown’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop average (23.7 points) by 1.0 point.
- Brown has hit the points over in 57.7% of his opportunities (15 of 26 chances).
- Brown’s season-long points prop bet average is 23.7 points, a figure he’s gone over 19 out of 33 games (57.6%).
- The Nets’ opponents are scoring 116.1 points per game, which is the fourth-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Brown has had a made three-pointer prop bet set 23 times this season.
- Brown’s 2.3 made three pointers per game is 0.8 more threes than his over/under in Thursday’s game (1.5).
- Brown has knocked down more than 1.5 threes in 69.7% of his games this year (23 out of his 33 contests).
- Brown has knocked down 0.2 fewer three-pointers in 2020-21 than his average prop bet over/under of 2.5.
- Brown has gone over on his made three-pointer prop bets in only eight of his 23 opportunities (34.8% of his contests).
- In just 14 of 33 games (42.4%), Brown has made more threes than his 2.5 average prop bet total.
- The Nets’ opponents are making 12.9 three-point shots per game, which is the 15th-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
Last 10 Games
Brown vs the Nets
Bet on the Celtics vs the Nets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from