The New Orleans Pelicans, including Jaxson Hayes, take on the Phoenix Suns at 7:30 PM ET on Thursday. Hayes averages 9.3 points, 4.5 rebounds and 0.6 assists per contest, shooting 61.3% from the floor.
Let’s dig into all of Hayes’ prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Jaxson Hayes Prop Bets (April 28)
Hayes Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 5.5 points prop total set for Hayes on Thursday is 3.8 fewer points than his season scoring average (9.3).
- Hayes’ point total has gone over 5.5 points 49 times in the 89 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Hayes has hit the over 17 times on a points prop this season (in 37 tries).
- Hayes has averaged 0.3 made three-pointers per game, 0.2 fewer than his over/under in Thursday’s game (0.5).
- Hayes has made more than 0.5 treys in 14 of his 89 games so far this season.
- Conceding 107.4 points per game, the Suns are the ninth-ranked squad in the NBA on defense.
Hayes Vs Suns
Bet On Pelicans Vs Suns
Powered By Data Skrive using data from