Jaxson Hayes will hope to make a difference for the New Orleans Pelicans when they square off against the Phoenix Suns at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday. Hayes is putting up 8.8 points, 0.6 assists and 4.2 rebounds per contest.
Below, we dig into Hayes’ stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the best wagers for this matchup.
Jaxson Hayes Prop Bets (March 15)
Hayes Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Hayes has put up 8.8 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 1.7 points fewer than Tuesday’s over/under.
- Hayes’ point total has exceeded 10.5 points 20 times through the 68 games he’s played this season.
- So far this season, Hayes is 12-for-22 at going over the total set for his points prop.
- Hayes has knocked down 0.2 three-pointers per game, 0.3 less than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (0.5).
- Hayes has made more than 0.5 threes in eight of his games so far this season.
- Conceding 106.1 points per game, the Suns are the sixth-ranked squad in the league defensively.
Hayes Vs Suns
Bet On Pelicans Vs Suns
Powered By Data Skrive using data from