Jaxson Hayes and the New Orleans Pelicans will match up against the Los Angeles Lakers at 10:30 PM ET on Friday. Hayes is averaging 9.1 points, 0.6 assists and 4.4 rebounds per contest.
In this article, we dig into all of Hayes’ prop bets set for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Jaxson Hayes Prop Bets (April 1)
Hayes Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 9.5 point total set for Hayes on Friday is 0.4 more than his scoring average on the season (9.1).
- Through 76 games this season, Hayes has totaled more than 9.5 points 25 times.
- Hayes is 14-for-30 at going over his points prop total this season.
- Hayes has made 0.3 three-pointers per game, 0.2 less than his over/under in Friday’s game (0.5).
- Hayes has made more than 0.5 three pointers in 11 games this season.
- Defensively, the Lakers are ranked 27th in the NBA, conceding 114.6 points per game.
Hayes Vs Lakers
Bet On Pelicans Vs Lakers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from