Jaxson Hayes and his New Orleans Pelicans teammates match up against the Los Angeles Clippers at 9:30 PM ET on Sunday. Hayes is putting up 9.1 points, 0.6 assists and 4.4 rebounds per contest.
Below, we dig into Hayes’ stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the top wagers for this matchup.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Jaxson Hayes Prop Bets (April 3)
Hayes Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Hayes’ 9.1 points per game average is 0.4 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- Through 77 games this season, Hayes has put up more than 9.5 points 25 times.
- So far this season, Hayes is 14-for-30 at scoring more than the total set for his points prop.
- Hayes has connected on 0.2 three-pointers per game, 0.3 fewer than his over/under in Sunday’s game (0.5).
- Hayes has 11 games this season with more than 0.5 made treys.
- The Clippers are the 11th-best defensive team in the NBA, conceding 108.9 points per contest.
Hayes Vs Clippers
Bet On Pelicans Vs Clippers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from