In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Scrivener from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in this article use the latest odds as of July 10, 2022 at 3:25 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Jason Scrivener odds for the Genesis Scottish Open
Scrivener’s recent form
- Over his last five tournaments, Scrivener has finished in the top 20 once.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Scrivener has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been even par.
Genesis Scottish Open details
- Date: July 7-10, 2022
- Location: North Berwick, United Kingdom
- Course: The Renaissance Club
- Par: 70 / 7,237 yards
- Purse: 0M
Course history: Scrivener at the Genesis Scottish Open
- The last time Scrivener played this event in 2022, he finished 16th.
- He carded a round score under the field average once his last time here.
Course comparison – The Renaissance Club
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,264 yards, which is 27 yards longer than the 7,237-yard par 70 for this week’s tournament.
- Courses Scrivener has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,212 yards, 25 yards shorter than the 7,237-yard The Renaissance Club for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Jason Scrivener 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||16||69-73-72 (-1)||–||–||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from