Jason Robertson will be on the ice when
the Dallas Stars and Vancouver Canucks play on Saturday, March 26, 2022, at 7:00 PM ET. Prop bets for Robertson are available, and so is some information to help you make the right calls.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Jason Robertson Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Jason Robertson Season Stats
- Robertson’s plus-minus rating this season is +19, in 18:02 per game on the ice.
- He has scored in 23 games, and has 31 goals in total, so far this season.
- He has gotten at least one assist in 23 games this season, and has 29 in total.
- Robertson has 60 points so far this season, getting at least one point in 38 different games.
- On the power play, Robertson has 10 goals and seven assists.
- He has a 19.3% shooting percentage, taking 2.9 shots per game.
Jason Robertson Prop Bet Insights
- Robertson has gone over his points prop bet 27 times this season in games with a set points prop (40 opportunities).
- In the 21 games Robertson has played this season with shorter odds than -180 to go over his point total, he’s exceeded the total 15 times (71.4% of chances).
- In the 17 games Robertson has played this season with longer odds than -180 to go over his point total, he’s exceeded the total 10 times (58.8% of chances).
- Robertson’s odds on his points prop carry an implied probability of 64.3% that he goes over.
Jason Robertson Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/24/2022||Hurricanes||2||0||2||18:06||Away||W 4-3 SO|
|3/17/2022||Canadiens||0||0||0||23:04||Away||W 4-3 OT|
|3/15/2022||Maple Leafs||0||0||0||17:38||Away||L 4-0|
|3/4/2022||Jets||3||3||0||19:47||Away||W 4-3 OT|
Dallas Stars Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from