Below you’ll find stats and insights about Kokrak from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in this article reflect odds as of June 24, 2022 at 3:23 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Jason Kokrak odds for the Travelers Championship
Kokrak’s recent form
- Kokrak has finished in the top 20 in two of his last five appearances.
- He’s made the cut in four of his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five events, Kokrak has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -1 those four times he’s made the cut.
Travelers Championship details
- Date: June 23-26, 2022
- Location: Cromwell, Connecticut
- Course: TPC River Highlands
- Par: 70 / 6,841 yards
- Purse: 8.3M
Course history: Kokrak at the Travelers Championship
- In Kokrak’s last five appearances at this tournament, he has finished in the top 20 once. His average finish at the event is 21st.
- In his last five attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut twice.
- Kokrak last played this event in 2022 and finished 15th.
- His last time here, he finished one round within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – TPC River Highlands
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,254 yards, which is longer than the 6,841-yard length for this tournament.
- TPC River Highlands checks in at 6,841 yards, 410 yards shorter than the average course Kokrak has played over the past year (7,251 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Jason Kokrak 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||15||67 (-3)||–||–||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||69-75||6.42||1.12||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||67||69-71-76-72 (+8)||–||–||$17,724|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||60||74-68-77-70 (+9)||-3.00||-1.668||$26,125|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||17||68-65-68-69 (-18)||2.4||6.420||$116,708|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||35||70-68-70-70 (-6)||2.96||-1.496||$38,171|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||14||70-76-71-73 (+2)||10.076||5.260||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||71-74||0.134||-2.314||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||53||72-72-71-74 (+1)||-0.822||1.195||$47,800|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||26||73-74-71-74 (+4)||0.114||4.066||$87,600|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||26||67-72-66-73 (-6)||-1.271||4.834||$85,800|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||17||64-68-67-67 (-14)||4.306||1.377||$114,375|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||38||72-70-72-71 (-7)||-6.876||-5.255||$101,000|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from