In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Kokrak from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the article below use the latest odds as of July 16, 2022 at 3:40 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Jason Kokrak odds for The Open Championship
Kokrak’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Kokrak has an average finish of 57th.
- He has made two cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Kokrak has not been in the hunt in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five events.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been +3.
The Open Championship details
- Date: July 13-16, 2022
- Location: Saint Andrews, United Kingdom
- Course: St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Par: 72 / 7,297 yards
Course history: Kokrak at The Open Championship
- Kokrak has an average finish of 35th with a personal best of finish of 26th at this tournament.
- Kokrak has made the cut in three of his last four trips to this tournament.
- Kokrak finished 46th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- He posted a better-than-average score relative to the field in two rounds his last time here.
Course comparison – St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Measuring 7,297 yards, St Andrews Links (Old Course) is set up as a par-72 for this tournament. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,265 yards.
- St Andrews Links (Old Course) checks in at 7,297 yards, 25 yards longer than the average course Kokrak has played over the past year (7,272 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Jason Kokrak 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||46||72-70 (-2)||–||–||$0|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||76-70||–||–||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||67||1.035||1.862||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||69-75||6.42||1.12||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||67||69-71-76-72 (+8)||–||–||$17,724|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||60||74-68-77-70 (+9)||-3||-1.668||$26,125|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||17||68-65-68-69 (-18)||2.4||6.42||$116,708|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||35||70-68-70-70 (-6)||2.96||-1.496||$38,171|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||14||70-76-71-73 (+2)||10.076||5.26||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||71-74||0.134||-2.314||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||53||72-72-71-74 (+1)||-0.822||1.195||$47,800|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||26||73-74-71-74 (+4)||0.114||4.066||$87,600|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||26||67-72-66-73 (-6)||-1.271||4.834||$85,800|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||17||64-68-67-67 (-14)||4.306||1.377||$114,375|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||38||72-70-72-71 (-7)||-6.876||-5.255||$101,000|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from