Below you’ll find stats and insights about Kokrak from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the following article are based off odds valid as of April 10, 2022 at 7:26 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Jason Kokrak odds for the Masters Tournament
Kokrak’s recent form
- Kokrak has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five appearances.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut four times.
- Over his last five appearances, Kokrak has carded a score that’s better than average in three of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of 0 those four times he’s made the cut.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 7-10, 2022
- Location: Augusta, Georgia
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Scott Scheffler
Course history: Kokrak at the Masters Tournament
- In Kokrak’s last three trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 20 once. His average finish at the event is 32nd.
- Kokrak made the cut in two of his last three entries to this event.
- Kokrak finished 14th when he last played this event in 2022.
- He finished one round with one of the five best scores of the day in his last trip to this tournament.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,309 yards, which is 166 yards shorter than the 7,475-yard par 72 for this week’s tournament.
- The average course Kokrak has played over the past year has been 132 yards shorter than the 7,475 yards Augusta National Golf Club will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Jason Kokrak 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||14||70-76-71 (+2)||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||71-74||0.134||-2.314||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||53||72-72-71-74 (+1)||-0.822||1.195||$47,800|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||26||73-74-71-74 (+4)||0.114||4.066||$87,600|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||26||67-72-66-73 (-6)||-1.271||4.834||$85,800|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||17||64-68-67-67 (-14)||4.306||1.377||$114,375|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||38||72-70-72-71 (-7)||-6.876||-5.255||$101,000|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from