Jason Kokrak put together a ninth-place finish in his last action in THE PLAYERS Championship at TPC Sawgrass March 11-14, and heads into the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +8000 odds to win.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:39 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Jason Kokrak odds for the Masters Tournament
Kokrak’s recent form
- Kokrak has finished in the top 10 in each of his last three tournaments.
- Kokrak will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to eight by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Kokrak has finished in the top 10 in three of his last five events.
- Kokrak has finished with a better-than-average score in four of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -5.6 in his last five appearances.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Kokrak at the Masters Tournament
- Kokrak finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2020.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- This course is set up to play at 7,475 yards, 181 yards longer than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 69.9 strokes per round and a score of -5.3 compared to par. At Augusta National Golf Club, the scoring average is two strokes higher at 71.9, -0.3 per tournament.
- The average course Kokrak has played over the past year has been 188 yards shorter than the 7,475 yards Augusta National Golf Club will measure for this event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average 279.6 strokes per tournament with an average score of -4.7 relative to par. That’s 8.1 strokes lower than this event, which has a scoring average of 287.7, or -0.3 compared to par.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Jason Kokrak 2021 results
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||9||70-72-71-67 (-8)||$339,375|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||8||68-73-69-74 (-4)||$281,325|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||9||70-69-69-69 (-11)||$237,500|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||32||67-68-74-74 (-1)||$51,925|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||29||70-69-74-71 (-4)||$51,375|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||56||62-71-66-72 (-9)||$15,048|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||35||71-66-70-76 (-9)||$43,000|
Here’s the round-by-round breakdown of Kokrak’s ninth-place finish last time out at THE PLAYERS Championship on March 11-14.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from