In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Kokrak from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of May 29, 2022 at 7:24 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Jason Kokrak odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Kokrak’s recent form
- Kokrak has made the cut in five straight events.
- Kokrak has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard twice over his last five appearances.
- Over his last five tournaments, Kokrak has carded a score that’s better than average in three of those outings.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been -1.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 26-29, 2022
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
Course history: Kokrak at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- Over the last six times Kokrak has played this tournament, he’s finished atop the leaderboard once. He’s also placed among the top five two times and his average finish at the event is 26th.
- In his last six trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend four times.
- Kokrak last played this event in 2022 and finished 67th.
- He finished within five shots of the leader in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,286 yards over the past year. This week will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,209 yards.
- The courses Kokrak has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,304 yards, while Colonial Country Club will play at 7,209 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Jason Kokrak 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||67||69-71-76 (+8)||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||60||74-68-77-70 (+9)||-3.00||-1.668||$26,125|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||17||68-65-68-69 (-18)||2.4||6.420||$116,708|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||35||70-68-70-70 (-6)||2.96||-1.496||$38,171|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||14||70-76-71-73 (+2)||10.076||5.260||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||71-74||0.134||-2.314||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||53||72-72-71-74 (+1)||-0.822||1.195||$47,800|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||26||73-74-71-74 (+4)||0.114||4.066||$87,600|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||26||67-72-66-73 (-6)||-1.271||4.834||$85,800|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||17||64-68-67-67 (-14)||4.306||1.377||$114,375|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||38||72-70-72-71 (-7)||-6.876||-5.255||$101,000|
Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of Kokrak’s 60th-place performance in his most recent tournament, the PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club on May 19-22.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from