Jason Dufner hasodds to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club. He missed the cut in his last event, the 3M Open. A total of 175 competitors will head to Greensboro, North Carolina from August 4- 7 for this event, which was last won by Kevin Kisner.
The insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of August 4, 2022 at 12:31 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Jason Dufner odds for the Wyndham Championship
Dufner’s recent form
- In his last five events, Dufner has an average finish of 48th.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut twice.
- Over his last five tournaments, Dufner has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has carded an average score of -3 over his last five appearances.
UP TO $1,050 FREE
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
$50 Free On Deposit
Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
To Claim: Click Play Now
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Dufner at the Wyndham Championship
- Dufner has one top-20 finish in his last five trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 34th.
- Dufner has four made cuts in his last five attempts at this tournament.
- Dufner finished 24th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2021).
- He carded one top-five round his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- This course is set up to play at 7,127 yards, 137 yards shorter than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4, while Sedgefield Country Club has a recent scoring average of -9.
- Courses Dufner has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,270 yards, 143 yards longer than the 7,127-yard Sedgefield Country Club for this week’s event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -4. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Jason Dufner 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||MC||76-76||1.256||-7.694||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||69||N/A||$7,659|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||27||67-67-73-68 (-13)||4.304||7.156||$21,909|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||71-70||-0.838||1.428||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||72-75||5.254||-6.150||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||73-77||-2.16||1.572||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||76-67||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||72-75||1.52||0.146||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-70||-4.978||1.388||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-75||1.76||-2.586||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||72-73||0.898||-4.328||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||28||70-73-67-71 (-7)||–||–||$23,749|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||79-70||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||77-71||-1.427||-3.725||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||75-77||-7.224||-3.943||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||73-70||1.791||1.453||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||40||70-67-71-70 (-10)||-0.479||2.662||$27,014|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from