In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Dufner from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the following article reference odds valid as of July 22, 2022 at 6:25 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Jason Dufner odds for the 3M Open
Dufner’s recent form
- Dufner has qualified for the weekend in three straight events.
- In his last five tournaments, Dufner has an average finish of 73rd.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five tournaments, Dufner has finished within five shots of the leader once. He’s carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- He has finished with an average score of 0 those three times he’s made the cut.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Dufner at the 3M Open
- In his last four trips to this event, Dufner has an average finishing position of 63rd.
- Dufner made the cut in each of his last four attempts at this event.
- Dufner last played this event in 2022 and finished 124th.
- Dufner recorded three birdies and four bogeys his last time at this event.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- TPC Twin Cities measures 7,428 yards for this tournament, 159 yards more than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,269).
- Courses Dufner has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,278 yards, 150 yards shorter than the 7,428-yard TPC Twin Cities for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Jason Dufner 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||124||76 (+5)||–||–||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||69||N/A||$7,659|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||27||67-67-73-68 (-13)||4.304||7.156||$21,909|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||71-70||-0.838||1.428||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||72-75||5.254||-6.150||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||73-77||-2.16||1.572||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||76-67||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||72-75||1.52||0.146||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-70||-4.978||1.388||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-75||1.76||-2.586||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||72-73||0.898||-4.328||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||28||70-73-67-71 (-7)||–||–||$23,749|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||79-70||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||77-71||-1.427||-3.725||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||75-77||-7.224||-3.943||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||73-70||1.791||1.453||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||40||70-67-71-70 (-10)||-0.479||2.662||$27,014|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from