In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Day from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the following article reference odds valid as of May 8, 2022 at 7:23 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Jason Day odds for the Wells Fargo Championship
Day’s recent form
- Day has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five events.
- He’s made the cut in one of his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five appearances, Day has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He finished with a score of -1 in his only recent appearance.
Wells Fargo Championship details
- Date: May 5- 9, 2022
- Location: North Potomac, Maryland
- Course: TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm
- Par: 70 / 7,160 yards
- Purse: 0M
- Defending Champ: Max Homa
Course history: Day at the Wells Fargo Championship
- Over the last four times Day has played this tournament, he’s finished atop the leaderboard once and his average finish at the event is 13th.
- Day made the cut in three of his last four entries to this event.
- Day finished 15th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- He finished with the best score in the field in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,303 yards, which is longer than the 7,160-yard length for this tournament.
- The courses Day has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,309 yards, while TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm will play at 7,160 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Jason Day 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||15||63-67-79 (-1)||–||–||$141,750|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-70||-3.258||-1.252||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-72||-0.94||0.76||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||69-78||-2.170||1.529||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||24||68-66-70-74 (-9)||-0.851||1.271||$74,603|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||3||70-65-67-72 (-14)||3.243||3.931||$445,200|
|January 20-24||The American Express||49||67-75-67-70 (-9)||-2.307||-2.087||$18,949|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from