Jason Day made the cut and placed 38th in his last appearance in the U.S. Open, and he hasodds to win as he enters this year’s event at The Country Club. The tournament will be held June 16-19 in Brookline, Massachusetts, where a field of competitors will seek the title held by defending champion Jon Rahm.
The betting facts in the article below reflect odds as of June 14, 2022 at 7:25 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Jason Day odds for the U.S. Open
Day’s recent form
- Day will seek to make the cut for the fifth straight event.
- Day has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five appearances.
- Day has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five events.
- He has carded an average score of -2 over his last five tournaments.
U.S. Open details
- Date: June 16-19, 2022
- Location: Brookline, Massachusetts
- Course: The Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,033 yards
- Defending Champ: Jon Rahm
Course history: Day at the U.S. Open
- In his last four trips to this event, Day has an average finishing position of 30th.
- Day made the cut in two of his last four entries to this event.
- Day finished 38th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2020.
- He carded one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Jason Day 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||31||71-74-68-75 (E)||-3.336||10.16||$78,600|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||55||71-72-72-73 (+8)||0.468||6.864||$27,925|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||51||68-68-73-66 (-13)||7.988||0.832||$21,635|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||15||63-67-79-70 (-1)||23.356||2.992||$141,750|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-70||-3.258||-1.252||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-72||-0.94||0.76||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||69-78||-2.17||1.529||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||24||68-66-70-74 (-9)||-0.851||1.271||$74,603|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||3||70-65-67-72 (-14)||3.243||3.931||$445,200|
|January 20-24||The American Express||49||67-75-67-70 (-9)||-2.307||-2.087||$18,949|
Below is a breakdown of Day’s 31st-place finish in his most recent outing at the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday (Muirfield Village Golf Club, June 2- 6).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from