Jason Day has +5000 odds to win the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club. He missed the cut in his last time out at this tournament in 2020.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:39 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Jason Day odds for the Masters Tournament
Day’s recent form
- Day will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to five by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Over his last five appearances, Day has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- Day has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his last five events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has finished with an average score of -5.5 those four times he’s made the cut.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Day at the Masters Tournament
- Day has two top-10 finishes, with one of those being a top-five finish, in his last six trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 17th.
- Day has five made cuts in his last six attempts at this tournament.
- Day missed the cut when he last played this event in 2020.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,294 yards over the past year, while Augusta National Golf Club is set to play at a longer 7,475 yards.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of 69.9 strokes per round, while Augusta National Golf Club has a recent scoring average of 71.9 per round, or -0.3.
- Day will take to the 7,475-yard course this week at Augusta National Golf Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,276 yards over the past year.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average 280.2 strokes per tournament with an average score of -4.4 relative to par. That’s 7.5 strokes lower than this event, which has a scoring average of 287.7, or -0.3 compared to par.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Jason Day 2021 results
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||35||70-71-71-73 (-3)||$73,125|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||31||70-72-68-79 (+1)||$55,614|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||18||71-69-69-72 (-7)||$125,500|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||7||69-69-68-69 (-13)||$228,930|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||71-70||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||76-72||$0|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Day’s 35th-place performance in his most recent tournament, THE PLAYERS Championship at TPC Sawgrass on March 11-14.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from