In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Day from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in what follows use the latest odds as of May 15, 2022 at 7:25 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Jason Day odds for the AT&T Byron Nelson
Day’s recent form
- Day has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five events.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut twice.
- Over his last five tournaments, Day has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score of -7 across his last five events.
AT&T Byron Nelson details
- Date: May 12-15, 2022
- Location: McKinney, Texas
- Course: TPC Craig Ranch
- Par: 72 / 7,468 yards
- Purse: 9.1M
- Defending Champ: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
Course history: Day at the AT&T Byron Nelson
- Over Day’s last three trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once. His average finish at the event is 27th.
- Day made the cut in two of his last three entries to this event.
- The last time Day played this event in 2022, he finished 51st.
- His last time here, he completed one bogey-free round.
Course comparison – TPC Craig Ranch
- TPC Craig Ranch will play at 7,468 yards for this event. Over the past year on Tour, the average tournament has been hosted on shorter courses, with an average distance of 7,304.
- Courses Day has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,311 yards, 157 yards shorter than the 7,468-yard TPC Craig Ranch for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Jason Day 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||51||68-68-73 (-13)||–||–||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||15||63-67-79-70 (-1)||23.356||2.992||$141,750|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-70||-3.258||-1.252||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-72||-0.94||0.76||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||69-78||-2.170||1.529||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||24||68-66-70-74 (-9)||-0.851||1.271||$74,603|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||3||70-65-67-72 (-14)||3.243||3.931||$445,200|
|January 20-24||The American Express||49||67-75-67-70 (-9)||-2.307||-2.087||$18,949|
Day’s last appearance, his 15th-place finish in the Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from