Below you’ll find stats and insights about Day from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in this article use the latest odds as of July 22, 2022 at 12:22 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Jason Day odds for the 3M Open
Day’s recent form
- In his last five events, Day has an average finish of 40th.
- He has made four cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five appearances, Day has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those four times he’s made the cut.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Day at the 3M Open
- Day has average finish of 45th at this event in two trips, including a personal best 23rd-place.
- Day made the cut in each of his two most recent entries to this event.
- Day last played this event in 2022 and finished 23rd.
- He finished one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,272 yards over the past year, while TPC Twin Cities is set to play at a longer 7,428 yards.
- The average course Day has played over the past year has been 152 yards shorter than the 7,428 yards TPC Twin Cities will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Jason Day 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||23||70 (-1)||–||–||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||74-71||-2.214||-5.992||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||31||71-74-68-75 (E)||-3.336||10.16||$78,600|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||55||71-72-72-73 (+8)||0.468||6.864||$27,925|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||51||68-68-73-66 (-13)||7.988||0.832||$21,635|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||15||63-67-79-70 (-1)||23.356||2.992||$141,750|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-70||-3.258||-1.252||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-72||-0.94||0.76||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||69-78||-2.170||1.529||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||24||68-66-70-74 (-9)||-0.851||1.271||$74,603|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||3||70-65-67-72 (-14)||3.243||3.931||$445,200|
|January 20-24||The American Express||49||67-75-67-70 (-9)||-2.307||-2.087||$18,949|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from