Jarvis Landry and his Cleveland Browns teammates take the field against the Detroit Lions in a Week 11 NFL matchup at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. Let’s dig into all of Landry’s prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
Jarvis Landry Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Landry’s Game-by-Game Stats
Jarvis Landry Receiving Trends Vs. Detroit Lions
- The 257.0 passing yards the Lions yield per game makes them the NFL’s 15th-ranked pass defense this season.
- Landry’s 36.5 receiving yards per game average is 14.0 fewer than his prop bet total in Sunday’s contest (50.5).
- Landry has collected over 50.5 receiving yards twice in six games this season (33.3%).
- Landry has collected 12.7 fewer receiving yards per game (36.5) than the average over/under he’s had set, 49.2.
- Landry has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in 33.3% of his games (two times in six games).
- The Lions have allowed 16 touchdowns through the air (1.8 per game). They are 19th in the NFL in that category.
- In six games this year, Landry has zero receiving touchdowns.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jarvis Landry or the Cleveland Browns at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Browns Vs. Lions Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from