On Monday, Jarvis Landry has a receiving yards prop bet in the Cleveland Browns’ home matchup against the Baltimore Ravens at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips digging into that prop.
Jarvis Landry Week 14 Player Props
Landry’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Landry is averaging 56.3 receiving yards per game, 7.2 fewer than the over/under of 63.5 set for Monday’s outing.
- In 16.7% of his games this season (two out of 12), Landry has put up more than 63.5 receiving yards.
- The Ravens defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the 19th-most yards in the NFL this season (243.9 per game).
- Landry’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 58.4 per game. He is averaging 2.1 less per game than that average.
- In just four of his 12 games (33.3%), Landry has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 58.4 yards.
- In only three of his 12 games (25%), Landry has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jarvis Landry or the Cleveland Browns at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Browns vs. Ravens Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from