The Minnesota Timberwolves and Jarred Vanderbilt will take the court against the Portland Trail Blazers at 8:00 PM ET on Monday. Vanderbilt is posting 7.1 points, 1.4 assists and 8.8 rebounds per game.
Let’s dig into all of Vanderbilt’s prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
Jarred Vanderbilt Prop Bets (March 7)
Vanderbilt Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 7.1 points Vanderbilt has scored per game this season is 2.4 fewer than his prop bet over/under set for Monday (9.5).
- In the 65 games he’s appeared in this season, Vanderbilt’s point total has gone over 9.5 points 15 times.
- Vanderbilt has gone over on his points prop total 21 times this season (in 46 games with such a prop).
- Vanderbilt has hit 0.0 three-pointers per game, 0.5 less than his over/under in Monday’s game (0.5).
- Vanderbilt has two games this season with more than 0.5 made three pointers.
- Defensively, the Trail Blazers are ranked 26th in the NBA, allowing 113.0 points per game.
Vanderbilt Vs Trail Blazers
Bet On Timberwolves Vs Trail Blazers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from