Jaren Jackson Jr. will hope to make a difference for the Memphis Grizzlies when they take on the Indiana Pacers at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday. Jackson averages 16.4 points, 5.9 rebounds and 1.0 assists per contest. At the other end, he puts up 0.9 steals and 2.2 blocked shots (first in league).
In this article, we break down all of Jackson’s prop bets set for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Jaren Jackson Jr. Prop Bets (March 15)
Jackson Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 18.5-point total set for Jackson on Tuesday is 2.1 more points than his season scoring average.
- Jackson has played 69 games this season, recording more than 18.5 points in 27 of them.
- So far this season, Jackson is 30-for-65 at hitting the over on the total set for his points prop.
- Jackson has averaged 1.6 made three-pointers per game, 0.1 more than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (1.5).
- Jackson has finished 33 games this season with more than 1.5 made threes.
- The Pacers give up 113.0 points per game, 24th-ranked in the NBA.
Bet On Grizzlies Vs Pacers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from