Jaren Jackson Jr. will take the court for the Memphis Grizzlies when they take on the Los Angeles Clippers at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday. Jackson posts 14.0 points, 5.7 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game, shooting 38.3% from the field and 34.5% from beyond the arc with 2.1 made 3-pointers per game.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Jackson’s stats and trends to help you find the top picks among his prop bets for this contest.
Jaren Jackson Jr. Prop Bets (November 18)
Jackson Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Thursday’s points prop bet for Jackson is 14.5 points. That is 0.5 more than his season average of 14.0.
- Jackson has played 14 games this season, recording more than 14.5 points in six of them.
- Jackson has exceeded his points prop total five times this season (in 14 games with such a prop).
- Jackson has averaged 2.1 made three-pointers per game, 0.4 fewer than his over/under in Thursday’s game (2.5).
- Jackson has made more than 2.5 threes in six of his games so far this season.
- The Clippers concede 102.5 points per contest, fifth-ranked in the NBA.
Jackson Vs Clippers
Bet On Grizzlies Vs Clippers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from