Below you’ll find stats and insights about Wolfe from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in this article reference odds valid as of April 3, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Jared Wolfe odds for the Valero Texas Open
Wolfe’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Wolfe has an average finish of 29th.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut twice.
- Over his last five tournaments, Wolfe has carded a score that’s better than average in two of those outings.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -7.
Valero Texas Open details
- Date: March 31 – April 3, 2022
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Course: TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Par: 72 / 7,494 yards
- Purse: 8.6M
- Defending Champ: J.J. Spaun
Course history: Wolfe at the Valero Texas Open
- Wolfe last played this event in 2022 and finished 29th.
- He finished one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,309 yards over the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,494 yards, 185 yards longer than average.
- Courses Wolfe has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,252 yards, 242 yards shorter than the 7,494-yard TPC San Antonio (Oaks) for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Jared Wolfe 2022 results
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||29||72-68-74 (-6)||$55,112|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||73-73||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||28||70-71-69-70 (-8)||$25,345|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||78-68||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||73-68-74||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||73-71||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||33||70-65-72-70 (-11)||$39,683|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||71-68||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from