Jared Wolfe hasodds to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club. He made the cut in his last event, the 3M Open, and finished 54th. The field will chase the title of champion, currently held by Cameron Davis, when action begins July 28-31 in Detroit, Michigan.
The betting facts in this article reflect odds as of July 27, 2022 at 12:27 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Jared Wolfe odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Wolfe’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Wolfe has an average finish of 53rd.
- He has made two cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Wolfe has not been in contention in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five events.
- He has carded an average score of -7 over his last five tournaments.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,265 yards over the past year. This event will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,340 yards, 75 yards longer than average.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 67 strokes per round and a score of -4 compared to par. At Detroit Golf Club, the scoring average is lower at -11 relative to par per tournament.
- The average course Wolfe has played over the past year has been 66 yards shorter than the 7,340 yards Detroit Golf Club will measure for this event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -7 among finishers, which is higher than the -11 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Jared Wolfe 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||54||68-69-66-81 (E)||7.296||11.828||$17,550|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||67-73||4.466||1.264||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||73-71||3.574||-6.984||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||75-67||-4.650||-5.556||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||51||68-71-71-65 (-13)||8.768||0.052||$21,635|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||72-71||-4.774||-0.052||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||69-74||2.22||0.350||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||29||72-68-74-68 (-6)||-1.540||0.52||$55,112|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||73-73||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||28||70-71-69-70 (-8)||$25,345|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||78-68||0.965||-4.117||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||73-68-74||0.59||-2.821||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||73-71||-0.403||0.185||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||33||70-65-72-70 (-11)||3.653||-1.470||$39,683|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||71-68||-1.301||-1.447||$0|
Wolfe’s 54th-place finish in the 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities, his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from