Jared Goff will hope to make a difference for the Detroit Lions when they play the Philadelphia Eagles at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday in Week 8 of the NFL season. Below, we take a look at Goff’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the best bets for this matchup.
Jared Goff Week 8 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Goff’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Jared Goff Passing Trends Vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- The Eagles have the NFL’s 10th-ranked pass defense this season, allowing 238.0 yards per game through the air.
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Goff is set at 259.5, 6.2 more yards than his season average of 253.3.
- On three occasions this season, Goff has put together more than 259.5 yards through the air.
- Goff’s passing yards per game average of 253.3 is higher than his average yards prop bet total this year (275.2) by 21.9 yards.
- Goff has gone over on his passing yards prop bets two times this season.
- At 2.0 passing TDs conceded per game, the Eagles defense is ranked 22nd in the league.
- In four of seven games this year, Goff has thrown a touchdown pass — and three of those games included multiple TD passes.
- Goff has an interception in five of seven games this season, including multiple INTs once.
Jared Goff Rushing Trends Vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- The Eagles have the NFL’s 29th-ranked defense against the run, allowing 133.0 yards per game.
- Goff has recorded 10.9 rushing yards per game over the course of this season, 5.4 greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- In three games this season (42.9% of his total appearances), Goff has topped 5.5 yards as a runner.
- Goff’s season rushing yards per game average of 10.9 is 4.7 more yards than his 6.2 average rushing yards over/under.
- Goff has out-gained the rushing yards prop bet total set for him twice in seven opportunities this season.
- Goff and the Lions will face off against the NFL’s 22nd-ranked defense in terms of rushing touchdowns conceded (eight).
- In seven games this season, Goff has not yet rushed for a touchdown.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of October 31, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jared Goff or the Detroit Lions at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Lions Vs. Eagles Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from