Week 6 of the NFL season features Jared Goff and the Detroit Lions hitting the field against the Cincinnati Bengals at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. Below, we dig into Goff’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the best bets for this matchup.
Jared Goff Week 6 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Goff’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Jared Goff Passing Trends Vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- The Bengals have the NFL’s 17th-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 268.8 yards per game through the air.
- Goff throws for 260.6 passing yards per game this season, which is more than his prop bet over/under for this matchup of 257.5.
- In five matchups this season, Goff has thrown for more than 257.5 yards twice.
- Goff’s 260.6 passing yards per game this season are 15.3 yards lower than his average yards prop bet (275.9).
- Goff has hit the over on his passing yards prop bets twice this season.
- At 1.2 passing TDs conceded per game, the Bengals defense is ranked fifth in the league.
- Goff has a passing touchdown in three of five games this year, with multiple passing TDs in three of them.
- Goff has been intercepted in three games this year (out of five games played), but did not have multiple INTs in any of those games.
Jared Goff Rushing Trends Vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Goff will go up against a Bengals squad that allows 101.4 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 10th-ranked rush defense.
- Goff has recorded 14.4 rushing yards per game over the course of this season, 5.9 greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- Goff has rushed for more than 8.5 yards in a game twice this season.
- Goff has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (6.3) by 8.1 yards.
- Goff has hit the over on his rushing yards total twice in five opportunities this season.
- Goff and the Lions will face off against the NFL’s 10th-ranked defense in terms of rushing touchdowns conceded (four).
- In five games this year, Goff has not yet rushed for a touchdown.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of October 17, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jared Goff or the Detroit Lions at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Lions Vs. Bengals Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from